All the texts, images, sounds, animations, videos and the rest of contents included in this web site are property of HOFMANN, S.L.U.
Ciudad de Barcelona, 18
Pol. Ind. Fuente del Jarro
46988 Paterna (Valencia) - España
Any transmission, distribution, reproduction and total or partial storage are prohibited, excepting the previous and express consent of HOFMANN, S.L.U.is obtained in writing or unless expressly provided to the contrary.
The logos, marks and icons of HOFMANN, S.L.U. and companies belonging to the group, as well as the names of their products, are registered trademarks. This web site can contain links to third party pages, contents for which Hofmann does not assume any responsibility for.
HOFMANN, S.L.U. can modify the specifications and photos of products without previous warning, as well as any other information included here, and is not subject to any type of guarantee. HOFMANN, S.L. is not responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may be caused by the exactitude, veracity or accuracy of this information, or by the use that can be made of it.
Posted on July 1st, 2014
- 1. Ownership of the file, reporting obligation and purpose of the file
HOFMANN, S.L.U. (hereinafter, HOFMANN or the Company) has its head office in the city of Barcelona, at 18 Poligono Industrial Fuente del Jarro, 46988 Paterna, Valencia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All personal data collected through the WEBSITES and the editing APPLICATIONS owned by HOFMANN or through any other system, media or device owned by the Company will be part of a personal data file duly registered by the Company in the Spanish Data Protection Agency Register in order to manage the users' personal data, solve queries and process the orders placed through any of the means available to the HOFMANN users and in order to send the commercial communications as provided for in the fifth paragraph of this letter.
- 2. Minimum allowed age for registration on the WEBSITES or the APPLICATIONS owned by HOFMANN
The purpose of these APPLICATIONS is to provide a service in which the registered users have a private space to publish their photographic content and interact with their friends. Its use is restricted to users who are over FOURTEEN (14) years old. Any registration of a user younger than FOURTEEN (14) years old detected in the APPLICATIONS shall be canceled and/or suspended automatically without notice from HOFMANN.
For the contracting of HOFMANN goods and services the required minimum age is EIGHTEEN (18) years old or the legal age established in the user's country of residence. Otherwise, the consent or authorization of the legal representative shall be required for the contracting of these products. For more information please refer to the General Conditions.
- 3. Data and information collected by HOFMANN
By registering and using the APPLICATIONS and their services the user must provide his name, email, profile picture (optional), gender and date of birth. It is possible that in the course of the user's activity with the APPLICATIONS he provides more data, always optionally, which will enhance the user's experience and the option to receive information on products, services, newsletters and notices regarding the PLATFORM's contents and services.
HOFMANN analyzes transactional and behavioral data resulting from your website browsing and how you use the PLATFORM, offering deals and information and personalized services with the sole purpose of improving your HOFMANN experience, in this sense the user acknowledges and understands all aspects detailed in this section and provides his express consent.
- 4. Sharing content in social mode and HOFMANN Club
- 4.1. HOFMANN offers users different photographic tools to share content through social networks, as well as any other social tool that may appear in the future.
- 4.2. The APPLICATIONS use the "Facebook connect" social plugging through which, by providing his credentials, the user can navigate through the web APPLICATIONS and its services and comment and voluntarily share content, appearing such activity on his personal Facebook wall.
- 4.4. Notwithstanding the above, HOFMANN offers the users the HOFMANN Club. Through this tool, the user can share photographic contents with third parties, allowing them to purchase copies of the photo albums, in under all circumstances determining the degree of access to such contents, either strongly closed, this is exclusive access to identified users and registered, or publicly open (the "HOFMANN Gallery"), where any user can have unrestricted access to the aforementioned photographic contents.
- 4.5. The user declares to have all authorizations and consents necessary for (1) publishing the images and the personal data of the persons shown in the photographic content and for (2) allowing third party access to such contents.
- 4.6. Since perfect and guaranteed security does not exist on the Internet, the user should consider the risk in sharing personal information on social networks, information which could become public across the network and accessible by multiple users across the world. Always value the information you publish and share, the type of information, the people regarding the information published and always with their consent.
- 4.7. If case that the user or any third party becomes aware of any violation that may damage property, rights or protectable goods, such as intellectual property, image rights or non-consented personal data publication, must immediately contact HOFMANN through the email address email@example.com indicating the alleged infringement. HOFMANN, once it receives the communication, will use the utmost care and attention to solve the situation.
- 5. Commercial communications and interaction with the user
- 5.1. HOFMANN will contact and/or make available to the users of commercial communications by any means including electronic informing them about new products, services, offers, or any commercial content related to the Company, which at HOFMANN's discretion may be interesting to the user.
- 5.2. In addition and without prejudice of the above mentioned, HOFMANN may make available to the user these communications by any means, setting and/or media or device, including but not limited to (1) through the APPLICATION's Wizard assistant (2) through the WEBSITE (3) through the WEBSITE's payment gateway (4) through the use of the HOFMANN Club, as well as through any other channel and/or mean which may appear in the future.
- 6. Forwarding Resumes
HOFMANN reports that in case that anyone provides their CV to the Company, its contents will be treated with the utmost discretion and confidentiality, being incorporated to the personal data file owned by HOFMANN in order to evaluate the nominations received for the current or future selection processes of the Company.
- 7. Rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition (ARCO Rights)
- 7.1. At any time, the data holder may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as provided by the current legislation on the subject, by writing to the above address or email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating clearly the right exercised and attaching a copy of the ID card or any other similar documentation.
- 7.2. The user can temporarily deactivate his account and at any moment later on retrieve it with his full personal profile information. The deactivation of the account does not imply its cancellation. To disable the user account, it can be done so at any time through the email address email@example.com..
- 7.3. Limitations on the cancellation of an account: Even after cancelling an account, certain personal data of the user profile may remain visible to the extent that they have been shared with other contacts, have been distributed differently according to the privacy settings or have been copied or stored by other users.
- 8. HOFMANN as Data Processor
- 8.1. All personal data contained in the photographic content owned by the user is property of the user.
- 8.2. Therefore, and as indicated in section 4.5. the user claims to have all permits and consents to publish the images and personal data of the persons shown in the photographic content and to allow access to others in case of participating in the HOFMANN Club.
- 8.3. HOFMANN, for the sole purpose of providing the publishing and digital printing service, can access to the personal data held by the user, in which case it will access as the data processor under the provisions of Article 12 of the Spanish Law 15/99 of December 13th, on personal data protection (hereinafter, LOPD) and Articles 19 and following of the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21st, which develops the LOPD regulation. HOFMANN shall act at all times under the user's directions.
- 8.4. HOFMANN's access to the photographic content is limited exclusively to perform validation checks and confirm the ownership of the album.
- 8.4. HOFMANN shall implement sufficient and appropriate security measures aimed at ensuring the confidentiality and secrecy of the photographic content and always in accordance with the state of the technology at all times.
- 8.5. Once the digital printing service has been performed, the project will be retained by HOFMANN to manage copies by the user and to ensure the quality of the service.
- 9. Security measures
HOFMANN has taken the legally required security measures to protect the personal data, and installs all additional technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data. However, users should be aware that internet security measures are not unassailable.
The User is the only responsible for the custody and storage of his username and password, and HOFMANN does not transfer in any case its customer's and/or users' data to third parties or companies.
- 10. Cookies
HOFMANN may install storage and data recovery devices, also known as cookies, on your computer in order to gather information on the visitors to the WEBSITE, and under no circumstances will such data be of personal nature. Your browser may sometimes show a pop-up message offering the possibility to the WEBSITE visitors to avoid the installation of such devices.
See Cookies Policy section.
© 2011 HOFMANN, S.L.U., All rights reserved.
Hofmann, S.L.U., registro M. de Valencia Tomo 3165 General 479 de la seccion general del libro de sociedades Folio 29 Hoja nº 6781